everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmastime in the city...


Merry Christmas, friends.

The winter storm last night makes it seem all the more useless to go to work today. We're open until 12:00 today for anyone wanting to do any last minute Christmas paint shopping. I'm hoping for no customers so I don't have to take that long drive downtown to drop off the night deposit. If I do, though, I'll get to see scenic downtown Holland. I'm hoping to do a little bit of deskwork, drink alot of coffee & perhaps watch some Muppet Movies.

Five Favorite Songs of the Day

A Great & Mighty Wonder-hymn

On Jordan's Bank the Baptist Cries-hymn

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear-hymn

Oh Come All Ye Faithful-hymn

The First Noel-hymn

Be merry, friends...

andrew

2 comments:

Pam said...

Is that downtown Holland? Very picturesque! See you later! Can't wait!

Mrs. Patterson said...

My dad told me about your storm. I can't remember the last time I was in downtown Holland. I'm not sure I ever was. It sure looks inviting. I'm sure you had a blessed Christmas.

Blog Archive

About Me

Grand Haven, Michigan
the sun shines on a dog's ass every now & then...