everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Our Assets are Frozen!

Happy Thursday, friends. For a bit of levity in these trying times, I bring you a few clips of the comic genius of the Muppets. I know there are some readers that may not see the brilliance of the muppets, but hopefully some of these clips might change their minds.









Five Favorite Songs of the Day

Back on the Chain Gang-The Pretenders

Kush-Dizzy Gillespie, An Electrifying Evening with Dizzy Gillespie

This is Radio Clash-The Clash

Rum & Coca-Cola-the Andrews Sisters



Dancin' Days-Led Zepellin

Enjoy, friends...

andrew

5 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

The Muppets say it all. Mark and I saw Avenue Q and he said after seeing that musical he'll never be the same with the muppets. I only wish I had high speed.

Pam said...

I'm so glad you blogged the Beaker incident! I laughed out loud!

Heidi said...

I have a surprise for you and your Christmas tree... I bought it back in July, and I keep forgetting to give it to you. Remind me when I see you... it involves the muppets!! I am definitely going to the library tomorrow and borrowing the muppet show DVD's they have.

Unknown said...

Uncle Dick gave me the Led Zepplin album when I was confirmed that Dancing Days was on. I remember it was entitled Houses of the Holy. Unusual confirmation gift thinking back but I loved it.

andrew! said...

I have a hard time imagining Houses of the Holy playing at Oma & Opa's house.

Blog Archive

About Me

Grand Haven, Michigan
the sun shines on a dog's ass every now & then...