It was a bit of a sad day at work today. My full time employee found out that her mother was dying last night so she drove to be with her today. This morning, our sales rep's father had surgery to remove a tumor from his stomach & things have gotten worse since the surgery. These things make the usual daily activities seem incredibly trivial.
Does prayer sway God's decision or is it merely a way for Him to help us cope with the outcomes?
Five Favorite Songs of the Day
I Will Be Grateful for This Day, I Will Be Grateful For Each Day to Come-Bright Eyes
Every Grain of Sand-Bob Dylan
Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away-Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Sodom, South Georgia-Iron & Wine
Rock of Ages-Bob Dylan
Enjoy every sandwich, friends...
everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...
- ► 2010 (14)
- ► 2009 (31)
- Salute Her When Her Birthday Comes
- Sweetness Follows
- Take What You Have Gathered From Coincidence
- I'll know my song well before I start singing...
- I see people who are supposed to know better stand...
- Covenant woman, got a contract with the Lord...
- They're waiting for spring to come, smoking down t...
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2007 (97)