everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...
Friday, September 05, 2008
I was free as the sun shining on our faces...
The air conditioner is off, the windows are open & I've got a sweatshirt on. This is when I like Grand Haven the most, most of the tourists are gone, things have cooled down a bit but things are just as beautiful as ever. After dinner, we picked up the dog, stopped by to wish Gloria a happy 60th birthday & then went for the ol' pier walk. It's nights like this that I realize how lucky I am to live where I do, not that I'm bragging (okay, maybe I am). Every Friday night should be like this.
Five Favorite Songs of the Day
Spirit on the Water-Bob Dylan, Modern Times
Slow Down-Alejandro Escovedo, Real Animal
Thank You Too!-My Morning Jacket, Evil Urges
Romulus-Sufjan Stevens, Greetings from Michigan
I Am Still What I Meant to Be-Will Oldham, Joya
Greetings from Grand Haven, friends...
- ► 2010 (14)
- ► 2009 (31)
- Most of the time, I'm halfway content
- We've no less days
- Everybody moving, if they ain't already there...
- These are not my tunes but there mine to use...
- Leave the wine glass out & drink a toast to never....
- Another Man Done Gone...
- I was free as the sun shining on our faces...
- Gotta stand up close to the teacher if you ever wa...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2007 (97)