everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Leave the wine glass out & drink a toast to never...
Christie complained that I haven't blogged in a while, & as a result of sitting around & doing not much of anything all weekend I've got nothing to say. Normally, I wouldn't be proud of this fact, but the most productive thing I got accomplished all weekend was hang my dartboard in the garage & updated my ipod. I played some video games, watched a couple movies, went to church, did some reading, listened to some vinyl, played with the dog. The worst thing is, I don't feel guilty about it at all.
Five Favorite Songs of the Day
After Hours-the Velvet Underground
September of my Years-Frank Sinatra
Tangled Up in Blue-Bob Dylan, Modena 1987
Rock of Ages-Bob Dylan, Santa Cruz 2000
If Dogs Run Free-Bob Dylan, 2001
Happy lazy Sunday, friends...
- ► 2010 (14)
- ► 2009 (31)
- Most of the time, I'm halfway content
- We've no less days
- Everybody moving, if they ain't already there...
- These are not my tunes but there mine to use...
- Leave the wine glass out & drink a toast to never....
- Another Man Done Gone...
- I was free as the sun shining on our faces...
- Gotta stand up close to the teacher if you ever wa...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2007 (97)