everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...

Sunday, March 01, 2009

I'm ready to go anywhere...

Before I met Christie, I'd never seen the ocean, let alone take a week long vacation. So, here it is, two vacations within one year. I'm off to Florida, today. I hope the ocean is still blue.

Five Favorite Songs of the Day

Overpowered by Funk-The Clash, Combat Rock

Watching the Detectives-Elvis Costello

Caroline-Old Crow Medicine Show, Tennessee Pusher

This Side of the Blue-Joanna Newsom, The Milk Eyed Mendor

White Winter Hymnal-The Fleet Foxes

Happy Sunday, friends...

andrew

3 comments:

Pam said...

By the time you read this you will either be there or back home depending on the accessibility of a computer. I hope you're having or had a great time. I'll call you while you're down there!

Unknown said...

Lucky you

Mrs. Patterson said...

enjoy

Blog Archive

About Me

Grand Haven, Michigan
the sun shines on a dog's ass every now & then...