everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006



We Drove That Car as Far as We Could, Abandoned it Out West...

I think I've found a way out of my horrible 5 year lease on my Malibu. I still rank that decision as the worst I've ever made in my life, leaving voting for George Bush in the 2000 election far behind at #2. I'm going to pay dearly for that little decision, (the car that is, I won't comment on #2) but I think I've found the best way out of it, thanks to the fine folks at Gage Motor Mall.

My next decision is whether to buy a cheaper new car or go with a little bit nicer used car. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I'll still be stuck with it, still.

Five Favorite Songs of the Day

At Last-Neko Case, Fox Confessor Brings the Flood

Got My Mojo Working-Muddy Waters

Muddy was a badass, there's no two ways around it. I still can't decide who was the best blues harmonica player of all time, Little Walter or Sonny Boy Williamson. For today, it's Little Walter

I Was Meant for the Stage-the Decemberists, Her Majesty the Decemberists

"mother please be proud, father be forgiving, even though you told me son, 'you'd never make a living'..."

Tears of Rage-Bob Dylan & the Band, the Basement Tapes

Ah, the glorious Basement Tapes...

When the Roses Bloom Again-Wilco, Nashville 2006

Today's blog is brought to you by the 2002 Chevy Malibu, a great car to drive unless you lease it for five years...

Happy Tuesday, friends, wherever you may roam...

andrew




3 comments:

Heidi said...

You crack me up! Good luck with the car!!

Pam said...

I'm praying for a good release from the lease! RWYA

Mrs. Patterson said...

Lucky for you Mark will probably not read this blog, because his comment could be long and ugly concerning the woes of leasing.

Blog Archive

About Me

Grand Haven, Michigan
the sun shines on a dog's ass every now & then...