everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...

Saturday, July 08, 2006


All Tomorrow's Parties

I've never been a fan of parties, or any large gathering of people for that matter. I am, however, very disappointed that I wasn't able to make Ella & Avery's birthday party because I had to work. I hope it's a good time for everybody, especially Ella & Avery. What will I miss the most? Probably Savvy sticking her face in some cake with that smile of hers that could stop any grumpy man dead in his tracks.

Now, I'm heading to a birthday party for someone who got hit in the eye with a baseball earlier in the day. Should be a knockout party. I'm sure she'll be in stitches all night.

Five Favorite Songs of the Day

Gospel-Charlie Sexton, Cruel & Gentle Things

This is Charlie's first solo cd since leaving Bob Dylan's band. I do believe he is one of the finest, if not the finest lead guitar players Bob's ever had. It's nice to see him have success on his own, producing & playing on Lucinda Williams two most succesful albums & now this fine solo album.

if you're asking Jesus you better ask him please...

The Blues are Still Blue-Belle & Sebastian

Gettin' By-Jackie Greene

if'n its raining, on the fourth of July, I believe I'll be doin' jus' fine...

My Favorite Things-John Coltrane

All Tomorrow's Parties-the Velvet Underground & Nico

Happy Saturday, friends, I hope your doin' just fine!

andrew




2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hope you had fun at the party. Sounds like a bruisn kinda day... Kaleigh wiped out and hit her face on the fire place... "that's gonna leave a mark", no damage done though.

Mrs. Patterson said...

I was there for Kaleigh's fall, she's a third child for sure. "You'll be all right" and she is. Sure missed showin ya my grandson.

Blog Archive

About Me

Grand Haven, Michigan
the sun shines on a dog's ass every now & then...