Every now & then I have this sensation where I can't sit still & my legs have an incredible urge to shake. It usually doesn't bother me too much, unless it's 2:30 in the morning, when I have to get up in three hours. Oh well, at least I can get some good music listening in. Currently, I'm on Iron & Wine great song called "Prison on Route 41" which was proceeded by Son Volt's "Medicine Hat". what I'd give for that hat to be medicine, so my leg will stop shaking...Okay, I made up the last part, but you get the point. Maybe I'll try some jumping jacks or something.
Five Favorite Songs of the Day
Antichrist Television Blues-Arcade Fire, Neon Bible
Intervention-Arcade Fire, Neon Bible
Highways & Cigarettes-Son Volt, the Search
Circadian Rhythm-Son Volt, the Search
Medicine Hat-Son Volt, Wide Swing Tremolo
Happy Sunday, er...Monday friends...
everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...
- ► 2010 (14)
- ► 2009 (31)
- ► 2008 (62)
- Salute Her When Her Birthday Comes
- Sing While You Slave
- Talkin' Front Porch Gibberish Blues
- Roll Around Heaven All Day
- Coming, Going
- There's some people that you don't forget, even th...
- Dreamer in my Dreams
- Let's Have a Ball & a Biscuit, Sugar, & Take Our S...
- There's No Success Like Failure, & Failure's No Su...
- That Year
- Pissed Off 2 AM
- Clock with No Hands
- The Fairest of the Seasons
- ▼ March (13)