everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...
Sunday, January 21, 2007
If Dogs Run Free
Once again, some birds aren't meant to be caged. Our little shot of espresso (Dan) is moving his boat up north next weekend. He got a promotion & will be the manager of the SW in Ludington. We've been waiting for this opportunity to arise for him for awhile now, & I'm happy it finally came true for him. I don't think I've ever had more fun working with anybody (wipes tears...yeah right), being the dumbass that he is.
On the other hand, my geocaching geography just got bigger. I can't wait to take the caching world by storm up in Ludington. While on the subject of caching, check out our masterwork here.
In other news, I've got my first concert of '07 scheduled. I'm going to see the brilliant Alejandro Escovedo at the Ark in Ann Arbor in early March. His show at the Wealthy Street Theatre last year was one of the best concerts I've heard.
Five Favorite Songs of the Day
Baby's Got New Plans-Alejandro Escovedo, Thirteen Years
Visions of Johanna-Bob Dylan, Stirling Castle, 2001
The Sea & the Rythym-Iron & Wine
I Wish I Was Your Mother-Alejandro Escovedo
One of These Days-Drive By Truckers, Pizza Deliverance
Happy Sunday evening, friends...
- ► 2010 (14)
- ► 2009 (31)
- ► 2008 (62)
- Turn & Face the Strain
- Music in the Cafe's at Night, Revolution in the Ai...
- The Ballad of the Sun & Moon
- If Dogs Run Free
- It's Not a House, It's a Home!
- Gotta Travel On
- It's Nighttime in the Big City
- You can trade your rights for several wrongs & you...
- I went to the doctor the very next day, to see wha...
- Funny How Things Never Work Out the Way You Had '...
- All You People Don't Know About Lost Causes...
- It's Hard to See All the Little Things, When the B...
- ▼ January (12)