everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Another One of them Endless Days...
The open to well past close work days are starting to become the norm these days. 63 1/2 hours of work last week & already two very long days this week have left me a bit strung out. Tomorrow looks like another long one, as my assistant will be driving a rental truck all day delivering paint. At least I'm seeing the fruits of my labor, sales are very good in the first few days of the second quarter. Enough boring paint store talk.
(from the concert I attended in Toronto, August 16, 2002)
Bob Dylan is on tour again, playing all across Europe. Year 19 of the Never Ending Tour is underway. What's notable about this tour from the last few years is that the old man is playing guitar for the first time since 2003. I liked the keyboards somewhat, but when he switched to this high-pitched baseball stadium style organ in 2006, it kind of ruined the sound of the band.
Five Favorite Songs of the Day
Poisoned Rose-Elvis Costello
I'm So Gone-Jackie Greene
Ballad of a Thin Man-Copenhagen, 1966
SHHH/Peaceful-Miles Davis, In a Silent Way
Tokyo Storm Warning-Elvis Costello
Happy Tuesday, friends...
- ► 2010 (14)
- ► 2009 (31)
- ► 2008 (62)
- Now that everyone is here, can I please have your ...
- I'll Make the Most of One Last Extra Hour...
- April Marches On
- Summers in Interlochen...
- "Sometimes you gotta do like Elvis did & shoot the...
- Inside the Museums, Infinity Goes Up on Trial
- The Rules of the Road Have Been Lodged
- Oh life with it's shoulder in the mirror!
- Home is so Sad
- Were You There?
- Another One of them Endless Days...
- Did They Know He was the Son of God, Did They Know...
- ▼ April (12)