everything you ever wanted to know about nothing at all...
Friday, April 20, 2007
Summers in Interlochen...
used to be about swimming in Duck Lake, tubing, bike riding, campfires, sightseeing, putt putt golfing. This summer there's a special guest coming to town, & I almost flipped when I heard the news. Interlochen would be the last place I ever thought I'd see a Bob Dylan concert, & I'm terribly excited about it. He's playing in Sterling Heights as well, but that's not nearly as exciting.
I hope Christie is excited about it, too. It sounds like she had a tough day.
Five Favorite Songs of the Day
if you're asking Jesus you better ask him please...
A Hard Rain's a Gonna Fall-Bob Dylan, Sacramento, 2001
A Brilliant Disguise-Bruce Springsteen
John Wayne Gacey-Sufjan Stevens, Illinois
Thin Blue Flame-Josh Ritter, the Animal Years
Happy Friday, friends!
- ► 2010 (14)
- ► 2009 (31)
- ► 2008 (62)
- Now that everyone is here, can I please have your ...
- I'll Make the Most of One Last Extra Hour...
- April Marches On
- Summers in Interlochen...
- "Sometimes you gotta do like Elvis did & shoot the...
- Inside the Museums, Infinity Goes Up on Trial
- The Rules of the Road Have Been Lodged
- Oh life with it's shoulder in the mirror!
- Home is so Sad
- Were You There?
- Another One of them Endless Days...
- Did They Know He was the Son of God, Did They Know...
- ▼ April (12)